Trucking and Transportation
Running a long-distance or local trucking company has its own unique set of financial and operational issues. Our experience with general freight companies, for-hire carriers, and independent owner-operators can help you with better financial information which can lead to better decision-making.
Some of the things we help our trucking company clients with include:
- Assistance with accurate cost per mile and revenue per mile computations so you can make your profit margins and adjust your prices correctly.
- Creation of cash flow forecasts so you can better manage the seasonality of your business.
- Tracking of extra costs in specialty trucking, including refrigeration, flatbed, or tanker expenses.
- Managing diesel fuel prices fluctuations.
- Regulatory reporting requirements for hours of service, safety, and hazardous materials.
We’re experts in this industry and have many trucking company clients that we have helped. Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to schedule an initial consult to see if we can help you as well.